Visit us on Facebook
Flu and COVID vaccinations
- You can get your flu vaccination at the Surgery, please call to book an appointment. You can also get the flu vaccination at The Racecourse, please be aware The Racecourse is currently very busy delivering COVID vaccinations.
- You can now get your COVID booster if you are over 18 and it is at least 3 months since your second jab.
- COVID Boosters are available without an appointment at The Racecourse, Worcester, Monday to Wednesday: 9:30am-2:30pm: Thursday: 12pm-2:30pm: Friday: 9:30am-2:30pm.
For more information www.worcestercity-pcn.co.uk
- Walk in COVID vaccinations are also being delivered at the Heart of Worcester College (HOW), Saint Wulstan's Building, Deansway, Thursday, Saturday, and Sunday 8am to 8pm.
- To receive your COVID vaccination at St Peter's Baptist Church or any of the other local mass vaccination sites please check availability at www.swhealthcare.org.uk or call 119
All of the above sites are also offering the 1st, 2nd or 3rd primary care COVID vaccinations if you eligible.
What patients need to know
COVID-19 is still with us, and the safety of NHS patients, visitors and staff is our top priority.
In line with Government guidance, everyone accessing or visiting healthcare settings must continue to wear a face covering, unless they are exempt, and follow social distancing rules.
This applies to all health services including GP practices, to ensure patients and staff are protected.
- We are still open and here for you. We are continuing to provide services as we have been doing throughout the COVID-19 pandemic. We are prioritising delivering of care and services based on clinical needs.
- Face-to-face appointments are available to all patients where there is a clinical need. You may be asked to first discuss your conditions over the phone or online with a member of the healthcare team to assess what would be most appropriate for you and which practice member would best provide it. We continue to offer care based on clinical need.
- We are proud to be undertaking the largest vaccination programme in the history of the NHS. We are balancing this programme with continuing to be open and managing your other clinical needs. Please do be reassured that if you need medical attention, we are here for you and will determine how to best support you, based on your symptoms.
- Please be polite and respectful, your GP and practice team are available and working hard to support you, your family and friend’s health and care needs.
- Please visit the local pharmacy for clinical advice on minor health concerns
This video available here explains how you can contact your GP practice and the different ways care will be delivered to keep you safe.
Checking your COVID-19 vaccination status or obtaining a COVID vaccination certification
We are unable to issue this certificate at the practice.
Please see https://www.gov.uk/guidance/demonstrating-your-covid-19-vaccination-status-when-travelling-abroad for further information.
Proof of your vaccination status will be available on the NHSapp, which is also valuable for accessing your health records and ordering repeat prescriptions
The NHSapp can be downloaded from https://apps.apple.com/gb/app/nhs-app/id1388411277 for iPhone or https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.nhs.online.nhsonline for android.
Alternatively you can call the NHS helpline on 119 (from 17 May) and ask for a letter to be posted to you. This must be at least 5 days after you’ve completed your course of the vaccine, the letter may to take up to 5 days to reach you.
A video explaining what the NHS app does is available here
Quick guide video on how to register with the NHS app https://youtu.be/Q0SCcLtw8JA
Answer a few short questions and we will get back to you asap. In busy times this could be up to 2 working days.
Please do not use this online form for urgent or emergency requests. the submitted forms will only be read during office hours. The forms will not be read on the weekends or on bank holidays.
We are asking that patients utilise the electronic prescribing service for repeat medication requests . We are unable to accept prescription requests over the phone,
There are a number of ways you can contact us to order repeat medications. You can ask you Pharmacy or use the NHS App or by clicking below
If you are registered for you can continue to use patient access to order your prescriptions or email email@example.com
If you are not registered with the Practice you can use Patient Access to register with us.
Do you need a helping hand to improve your health and wellbeing?
Are you looking to introduce positive lifestyle changes
If so please have a look at the Lifestyle Advise Service under Further Information on our web site (No. 3 on the right of this page)
Please take some time to look around our website where you will find lots of useful information about the surgery and the services we offer. If you require any of our information to be provided in an alternative format, or need help with communicating, please let us know. We can provide large print or easy read materials, interpreting services, Deaf Direct and Braille services, as required.
Click here to download our Patient Information Leaflet
Please note: We are no longer a Walk in Centre.
(Site updated 13/01/2022)