Patient Participation Group
Farrier House Surgery continually looks for ways in which we can maintain and further develop a high quality healthcare service.
We need your help as users of the Surgery to continually review and consider suggestions on how we can improve the service by joining our Patient Participation Group (PPG).
What does the PPG do?
- It provides a forum for patients to let the Practice Management team know what they think about the premises, facilities, services, professional and support staff.
- It advertises the work of the PPG through pamphlets and posters
- It meets quarterly at the surgery
Do you want to be involved with any of the following;
- Fund raising activities
- Providing opinions through questionnaires
- Supporting the efforts of all staff
If so, please contact the Practice via email on email@example.com
What is the PPG currently involved with?
- Researching the local services and community clubs collaboratively to produce an information leaflet on the different types of opportunities available for our patients to engage with in Worcester City's community.